Thursday, July 23, 2015

Merry Rozar's Christmas in July

Two weeks ago I said to my hubby, "Lets have Christmas in July. Lets get out the tree and the lawn decorations and have Christmas." He said "OK" but that's as far as it went. We never gave it another thought. Then I came up with another idea. This past December I took a bundle of Christmas goodies decorated with Christmas cheer to a great friend of his. So I decided, "Why not. Let's have Christmas in July." And that is just what we did. I made a few things and off to Birmingham we went this morning with the trunk full of Christmas goodies to be delivered to Rozar's Auto Paint Supply.  All that was missing was the colder temperatures and Christmas music. Well, I could have gotten out the CD's but that was going too far. With the help of a few table decorations, and a Christmas tablecloth, I think I pulled it off.  An inviting chalk board sign wishing a Merry Christmas in July to the Rozar's family, a snowman complete with a black top hat seeming to make the temperatures chilly. There were warm biscuits and venison sausage, a cinnamon roll cake, a must have flavor for the holidays, kicked up crackers nestled in a sleigh ready for take off, chocolate toffee no bake cookies, creamy chocolate gravy, and broccoli salad. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Now I can't wait for Christmas in December.












No comments:

Post a Comment